Michael commenced employment with CBRE in July 2017 and is the Managing Director of the Canberra Office. Michael has been involved in the Canberra commercial property market for 10 years and during that time has been involved in successfully negotiating many of the major office transactions to occur in Canberra during that period.
Michael specialises in the marketing and sale of commercial property in the ACT. This includes the sale of major office, industrial and retail properties, and residential development sites.
Michael has an in-depth knowledge of the Canberra property market and is a licensed real estate agent in the ACT and NSW as well as an accredited auctioneer.
Michael is currently on the Board of Canberra CBD Limited trading as In The City Canberra. This organisation is responsible for administering the Canberra City Centre Marketing & Improvements Grant to deliver a vibrant, attractive, safe and livable Canberra City Centre.
Michael also holds a volunteer position on the Special Olympics Australia committee responsible for an annual fundraising event each year in Canberra.
Michael is a former player of the Belconnen Magpies AFL club and is still an active participant playing in a social AFL 9’s competition. Michael is also a supporter of the RSPCA, Hartley Lifecare and Salvation Army charities.
- 50 Marcus Clarke Street Canberra City - $321M
- 111 Alinga Street, Canberra City - $76.5M
- Aviation House, Phillip - $70.025M
- 255 London Circuit, Canberra City - $70.025M
- 10-12 Mort Street, Canberra City - $55.8M
- Australian Ethical
- Hume Partners Property
- Walker Corporation
- Doma Group
- AMP Capital
- Land Development Agency (ACT)
- Macquarie Bank
- Growthpoint Properties Australia
- Molongio Group
- The GPT Group
- LaSalle Investment Management
- Willemsen Group
- 2016 Platinum Award Winner for JLL ACT
- 2015 JLL Exceptional Business Results Winner
- 2014 Top Monthly Sales Agent Award for Colliers International ACT
- 2008 Rookie of the Year Award for Colliers International ACT