CBRE has the largest established retail valuation team in Australia, with specialist retail teams in each state, giving local knowledge to our national coverage. Our highly regarded professionals specialise in retail valuation and advisory services, consistently generating accurate and timely property advice.
CBRE’s Retail Valuation & Advisory Services team undertakes valuations totalling in excess of $40 billion annually for a wide range of clients including local and international institutions, sovereign funds, superannuation funds, private investors and owner occupiers.
We understand the dynamic nature of the retail market and the complex integration of retail-specific considerations. This depth of experience and focus on consistent and seamless interstate cooperation, underpinned by our extensive research capacity and national database, allows us to service and meet our clients’ needs.
Our scope of services includes:
- Valuation of shopping centres (neighbourhood through to super regional), bulky goods centres, CBD and suburban strip retail, supermarkets, cinemas, fast food outlets, specialist and leisure retail and vacant land.
- Single asset or portfolio valuations (both domestic and international) for financial reporting, mortgage security, acquisition or disposal purposes and market value advice.
- Advisory services including financial modelling, development feasibility modelling, investment strategy, due diligence, council rates and land tax objections and forecasting.
- Rent reviews, rental advisory, rental determinations and lease negotiations.
Retail Asset Coverage
- Regional shopping centres
- Sub-regional shopping centres
- Neighbourhood shopping centres
- CBD shipping centres
- Suburban/CBD strip retail
- Outlet shopping centres
- Large format retail centres
- Cinemas/specialist properties
- Vacant land
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation